IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

Saturday, November 29, 2008

me n HIM

In the name of Allah

Genki da ne, minna-san??

Yesterday, me got flu n now, Mr. Fever come visiting me. Thank you to my immune sys 4 their hard work along these 4 days..hehe.. Akirametaku nai yo!!!
Kyou wa,after taking nap along my precious evening, me woke up in a bad mood..If u say DOWN are including sad n lonely feeling, then i'm down at that time. It seldomly happened 2 me since young( maybe that's why in Islam, sleeping at evening is not good. So, dun sleep at evening!!) N me really dun like that feeling.

Suddenly me think, human are a lonely creature. Like us, spending time wit friends here not more than 8 hours a day. Than most of the time, we're alone. But, do we really alone?? Maybe not many people realize, we have HIM since we were born till we'll die. HE watch us in every single thing we do n even send us bodyguards(left n right) The kizuna between me n HIM is something that definitely impossible to be break by anyone, it's same 4 u guys..

N at that time, HE send Nyanta-chan n it really cheer me up. We having a little talk n after that, the down feeling dissapear.. Arigato ne 4 taking care of me^^

2day weather is so hot, thank you also to my melanin^^

Lyrics 4 2day, guess so??

For one so small,you seem so strong
My arms will hold you keep you safe and warm
This bond between us cant be broken
I will be here dont you cry

And youll be in my heart
Yes, youll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more
Youll be in my heart
No matter what they say
Youll be here in my heart
Always

No comments: