IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Arigato, minna^-^


Yosh!! Minna,genki da ne??


This evening me spent wit my usrahmates...arigato 4 top-up-ing(does dis word exist??) all the things that i missed. Perform pray wit u guys is so much fun since me didn't get that opportunity much(getting 1 point in our MA)

Telling u'll bout my latest condition also are a new thing in me.Seriously, me didn't having any intention in telling friends bout my health. It's just that i think it's not like a big deal n i dun want u'll getting worried bout me, u don't, right??please dun ya coz me also will be worry.. Gomen ne 4 thinking like that be4..Me hope that u'll understand.

The porpose me creating this blog also is to update myself wit my life.. it may not too Islamic or too Japanistic..it's just what i'm thinking including all that in my life. So,dun expect me much in this^-^

To my usrahmates, the thing bout me this evening,just let it be a 'HIMITSU",ne?? Me hope u guys get what is the HIMITSU....

Lastly,lyrics 4 today is to all my best friends by NEWS(my Ryochan^0^)

BEST FRIENDS

We'd get excited over stupid stuff
And before I knew it, we'd laughed til morning

We're supposedly adults now, but nothing's changed

You are my best friend
It's embarrassing, so I can never say thank you
This isn't anyplace special
But I want to stay here forever

The streets where we grew up
Have changed since those days

But as the seasons pass, please don't ever change

You are my best friend
Sometimes we fight over little things
But the more we engage each other
The more we understand each other

I'm sure I'll never say it out loud
But the truth is, when I'm with you
Is when my heart is warmest

You are my best friend
It's embarrassing, so I can never say thank you
This isn't anyplace special
But I want to stay here forever

You are my best friend
We are never alone
You're the only one who shows me such casual kindness
Thank you

No comments: