IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

Friday, November 28, 2008

L I V E = E V I L

2nd post 4 today! Ne,see my new layout?? hehe,arigato zatie bus!!

LIVE is EVIL.. is it true?? Actually, me get this thing watching Maou.. Just spell live backward, u'll get evil.. But, live is definitely not evil. Allah will never do harm to us n just like in 65:3, 'rezeki akan datang dari arah yg x disangka-sangka'

This me dedicate to all my frenz that may happy now coz elaun da masok^^ spending it wisely,ne?? personally, me quite didn't hv da experience worrying bout duit x masok. Dun know why, maybe me is not a human that like to spend money. Hehe,maybe that is coz of my malnutrition^^ But,everybody has their own needs, right?? N our needs are different. N to Tqa, me feel so happy this evening ( feel like EITO RANGERS..huhu..)

Oo, n 4 da first time me eating Hoka2 Bento on last Mon after living a year here!!Funny,right?? But, atashi wa atashi n me like being like that.It's like love at da first sight wit Hoka2-san. so happy dat day^^ Arigato Timah 4 accompany me to hosp till like 10 in da evening.

N syukran also to zatie 4 her tuition. So happy chatting wit fren after a long time didn't chat wit them. N(so much 'N' 2day) now, me getting flu after quite a long time, must be the Steak n shake fever.

........

Suddenly, me feel like this 2nd post like the 'Thanksgiving post'^^ Tomodachi is very important in live ne?? Especially to us that live far away from family. So, never say live is evil coz HE will always take care of us everyday, anytime n anywhere in a way that we dun no..

Till then, oyasuminasai..

2 comments:

hana keiichan said...

wah2..mkn hoka2 bento yek kmila..

Anonymous said...

how dare you call me bus??haha..i've been influence by you to write in english..eventhough i hate it..hehe.kamila..come and see my new blog.suitable ne?hehei put name there toO..from japan..haha



kamila..the chicken you bougth yesterday..have you eat it?or you put it on refri?hehe..about da pempek..my tummy was so full of it..if i wanna eat again..maybe 2 month from now..hehe:)