IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Give me YOUR strength


In the name of Allah the most greatest and Merciful


Ohayou minna..Genki da ne???


Waking up wit canceled class today is soo GOOD^^ These days me feel soo sleepy and it's hard to wake up in da morning... Naze?? Wakaranaai.. My medicine just left 4 one day..Me soo happy coz it's quiet hard to eat 6 pills be4 eat n 2 after meals. N after this just 4 pills be4 meal..YOKATTA ne???

Huh,taking break 4 my medicine after meal(hehe, be4 me forget)

On Wed, me n Timah went to Steak n Shake. Me notice these days, me really like to eat..That may be coz me taking the corticosteroid(so bitter, bitter than panadol!Hate it)Me feel so happy n even it's raining,we didn't canceled our plan. Sometime doing the simple thing can make us happy ne?? Like when we get to drink in a hot day. The feel like 'thank God creating things called water', Yasashi ne?? N thank to HIM coz me didn't get fever after that.It's such a windy day^^


Yesterday, me had a looong talk wit Fai..So HAPPY!! Getting to know person that we didn't know much is so amusing.. Thank you Fairuz 4 spending ur time wit me^^ Listen to old songs n sing it together, not many people can do them wit me.. Exchanging experiences together, me really appreciate it. At last, me only get 5 pages of KPMS textbook^0^ Hontoni arigato!


U know,it really takes time to knowing people. N since we only have one jinsei, use it wisely by being good to all. N in our way to it, we must know our stand and why we do all that n how we're going to do that. There will be many obstacles, but like in 29:2, we didn't know how much we hold to our stand if we didn't get all the obstacles. N now, i'm getting it.Not like u guys but, i'm going through it...


Give me YOUR strength ne??

That's the lyric 4 today.. U know where it come from, right??

Oo, n yesterday me also had Usrah till night. Thanks to all of u.

Otsukaresama deshita^^

Till then, ja~

1 comment:

...::fAi::... said...

oowhh..so shwett..urmm..xkn 5 page only? haha..