IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hajimemas!!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim... Assalamualaikum W.b.t

Hm...hm...Genki da ne??
dis is my first post..it is nothing much to say.... just seeing everybody making it(maybe i'm quite late but better late than never ne??) maybe sum of u'll feel weird coz me write in English.. but dun mind, there'll be Malay n japan also here...

Why ikiTe nO chikAra?? ikite means life n chikara is power(strength).. dakara, my blog means 'the strength of life'. Actually me got it in 'Kenshin no himura' comic (read it when me was young,tilll now)..it said that the power to keep alive is the strongest power in us...maybe some of u think that it is love, politics n so on but personally me agree wit the writer... n to have the power, we got 2 have a 'stand'

What is the stand??? 4 the kids, it's the parents...4 the lover,it's da loved one...4 the politicians,it's da money???? But 4 us, as the Muslims, it's our CREATOR....there's where we come n will go bac... everyone know bout it,yet human still a human...
Just hold to my 'stand'....hai...hajimemas!!!b4 dat, this is a lyric 'Ai ni mukatte' by K8 esp to NADIA(do u read me??) n to all of u.. just the translation ne...can't even sing it here...

till then,ja~

Ai ni mukatte(Towards Love)

We don’t fear failure
Everything has a meaning
Even if we stumble, we’ll be fine
There is always love there

When I looked up at the night sky
For some reason I began to cry

But we wipe away the tears and move forward
Slip, fall down, fall down seven times to get up eight times

Sometimes we can’t see because of the tears
But surely the future is on our side
We can overcome anything
The power of love is the courage for tomorrow

Perfection is boring
It’s cool because it’s uneven
Even if we’re hurt, we won’t give up
Love always shines down on us

I remembered my hometown
And for some reason began to cry
But we won’t keep crying and we’ll face forward
Cry, laugh, hurrah to the ups and downs of life

Sometimes our hearts will ache
But surely the future is waiting for us
We won’t give up on anything
We’ll protect it with the power of love

* that's the love to who the one u want to^-^

No comments: