IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

Monday, October 4, 2010

Habis suda...

Assalamualaikum....

It's quite a long time for me to find a way to write here...Happy Eid Mubarak to all...Alhamdulillah that i finished my Syawal Fasting...i've started my KKD (skill lab) n just past Radiology...Alhamdulillah..Now i'm gonna miss Dr. Kris n others n the place..Happened to luv that place so much^^...i took the repeat..Not much to say about it but sure, radiology is Best coz i luv to read x-ray..hee...

celebrated Syawal at home is so much luv..this year got a big duet raye..huhu...Going bac n then to relatives house n sadly missed things at Msia...I got a yummy Msia burger at my bro's home...he want to take my to McD but..'McD kt Indo pon leh cariklaaa'.....hee...Then i ate tau fu fa (since i can't make it here).. Oishii!!! Called abang n others..really miss them..wanna see them...Thinking that they're getting bigger, i can't accept it... mybe that is what my mom felt that we still a kid that everything must happened according to her..for raising us up, hontouni arigatou,ka-chan...

next month,my sis-in-law will deliver n in Jan,my sis will deliver..I'm so xcited to see n welcome my new babies.. i even dreamt of them^^ Hope that they will raise up in Islam...Amin...

Jinsei...
Is so difficult..
Can't smile thinking of it...
Can't even do things to change it..
N it's not in man's hand...
n maybe going nuts is not impossible...

But...
what make us different is the BELIEVE...
Can't find the solution as it is not us that hold others...
N it's not our right to do it in the first place...

Tears..sadness..
How tough we will walk this jinsei?
How strong us to believe in Him?
How are we gonna to face them?

Stuck..
Can't find a way..
Lost..
Won't somebody found it?
Hitori..
Michi de aruite...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tasukete...Onegai..
It's not in my hand

Some thing to do..Dakara, fullstop here..

Salam...

-08102010-

No comments: