IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Semalam yg hangat...

Minna,konbanchiwa!!!

Today, nadiah,wani n me went to Siloam visiting Cik Boogie..ma..ma..everybody's getting sick nowadays..first e-ja,then tweet n now boogie..The amount of moesquitoes flying around me in my bedroom also is increasing these days..I'm worry about that..Dakara, take a good care of urself in this fever mansoon^^ To boogie,semoge cpat sembuh^^

Semalam yg hangat....Yesterday, my usrah having a BBQ on the top my kosan's roof^^hehe..I wonder how others knew n they keep teasing me didn't invited them...Gomen ne minna...Without realize, years pass by n our Kizuna is getting stronger day by day... We exchanging presents n me got..dunno how to describe it but suki desu..Everybody's working hard to make yesterday dinner success..

First time i joining usrah,i memorize none of my usrahmates..Dunno when my usrah now was created, i still dun take a note of them. The only one that i can remember bac then is only Nadiah..Time flies n we do many things together. Slowly,the kizuna gotten stronger n me guess yesterday is the most special moment in our usrah's diary^^Getting to know people really takes time..It depends to us to work on it or not..N me still working on it n the more important is to maintain the kizuna.. We dunno know future, just hope for the best for now n tomorrow..

"Selemah-lemah manusia itu ialah mereka yang tidak boleh mencari sahabat dan manusia yang lebih lemah dari itu ialah mereka yang mensia-siakan sahabat yang dicari" (Saidina Ali)

Till then, ja ne~

No comments: