IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

Friday, January 30, 2009

T2palestine

In the name of ALLAH,

ohayou minna...

2day me spending time didn't studying but updating my blog... ape nk jd ni???

Just a few days ago, me getting some pics from my sis about Palestine n yesterday i went to a talk by one Palestinian at my campus.. sincerely, it's hard to understand English other than Malaysian one.. I really focus to that uncle (hehe..) that i never been so focus like that in class.. Overall, i get the message.. N 2day, i make a video as a tribute to Palestine.. I dun know why but i really want to do it.. it may lacking here n there but i able to finish it.. Me really want to post it here but dun know how.. Later when i know how to, i'll do it..

About Palestine, me didn't feel symphathy much but more empathy. Just like the uncle said, they found the shortcut to heaven... What i really sympathy today is the people around me.. precisely, not sympathy but worry.. My family, my friend n my country.. will we be able to protect malaysia, family n friends if those yahudi attacking our home?? Looking at teenagers nowadays that much prefer lepaking at shopping complexs, spending new year with alchohol n so on(even they are Malay), i dun think so.. u can see those at KL.. I myself doubt about me.. Will we be able to be like Palestinian?? Me guess it's like the sky n the earth..

My sis said that her ustaz said that yahudi will even go attacking kristian or buddha after Islam. Senang citer, diorg pikir diorg je la yg betol... Just like my previous post, they r the right example for 'manusia yg susah nk bersyukur' n even worse, never want to bersyukur... But, always hold to Allah promises that they wouldn't succeed even they now planning various things to destroy Islam...

This evening, me having plan with my usrahmates..getting some food for our ruh.. There's many things that i have to change in myself.. Dakara, gambarimasu yo!!! Don't lose to urself!!!
N me notice that my broken Malay is worse than my broken English^-^ wonder what language i'll use later..

till then, ja ne~

No comments: