IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Is this who I am??

In the name of Allah

Konbanchiwa!!!

Things me learned 2day bout myself,me guess??

Global Personality Test Results

Stability |||||||||||| 50%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Extraversion |||||||||||| 43%


Global Personality Test Results
Stability (50%) medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.
Orderliness (76%) high which suggests you are overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense too often of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.
Extraversion (43%) moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.
Take Free Global Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


Actually, me dun know all but, one thing for sure me REALLY dun like to stand out!!! Just like today.... Pity me...hukhuk...

Everybody, make sure getting a good meals ne??

Till then,ja~

No comments: