IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

1 month 13 days

In the name of Allah,

Konbanchiwa minna!!!

it's been a while since my last post ne?? N after a month n 13 days,alhamdulillah i'm still alive.. there's so many things happened along those time. N now, me in the mood to write them here.. just fasten ur sitbelt...

1. New rules in M'sia... The 3rd passenger must wearing sitbelt at da bac...it's compulsary to all cars n the old one must having the 3rd sitbelt also soon as possible..
2. Me had went bac to msia n now in Indonesia n soon to be in Msia bac...hohoho.. so hap-pi!!hope that my e-rap will be ready soon..
3. Celebrating my mom bday coz last in 2008 me couldn't.. it's on january 1st n we eating new brand of cake(since it's not secret recipe this year) called Splendid.. seriously, at first me tought it's SR looking at their boxes n so on. the cake quite delicious n cheaper than SR.. OISHII!!
By tha way,SR is originated by Malaysian u know n Senayan City is the only place in Indonesia that u can find it(according to my sis)..Quite proud to be Malaysian ne??
4. Love is in the air.. someone engaging n me so hap-pi that day holding video-cam everywhere i go...My bro can be really dumb sometimes..wish to have ryo-chan soon(baka me^-^)
5. Playing around with my sis n my nephews... playing games called Takedown, Fatal Frame n Ben10... Me really suggest u'll to play Takedown when u really down coz it's REALLY cool n me really luv it!! What a langha(is this right??) things i've done??
6. spending my sis money.. this is the best part when i just buy without pay for it..huhu..Onee-chan, kimi wa saiko desu^0^ Arigatou!!

N now, my usrah just welcomed new usrahmate!! Well, she's not new to me...hehe.. Anyway, welcome to da club n hopefully u'll find what u looking for. Treat me kindly n right me when i'm wrong ne??

Lastly, akemashite omedetou!!!!! Hijrah n masihi.... Me hope everybody will fulfill ur resolutions this year.. Me also will ganbatte^0^

So long, ja~

akemashite omedetou= happy new year

No comments: