IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

Friday, February 6, 2009

Sumting 2 say...

Konbanchiwa...

I just went bac from timah's home... sleepy right now but still me want to write sumting.. Today me feel hap-pi coz me had doing sumting that me don't do it for a long time... Arigatou to all my usrahmates 4 all da things u said.. I've never done that since i was in form 3.. It's a pleasure 2 do it wit u all^^

Too sleepy to write.. Just be4 that, dun forget to review all the things we've done along this day. Is it making us near or far from HIM???

"Demi masa, sesungguhnya manusia di dalam kerugian. kecuali orang2 yg beriman dan beramal soleh, yang berpesan2 dgn kebenaran dan berpesan2 dgn kesabaran"(103:1-3)

Undoubtly, human are forgetful.. dakara, always remind each other n review ourself in everything we do^^ Muhasabah la diri kite sblm tdo...

till then,oyasuminasai...

No comments: