IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Silent


Konbanwa...genki da ne??


"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent." ~ Victor Hugo



When I'm feeling small
When it's cold outside
I don't know who I should believe
And when I needed someone special just by my side
Who was there?

When I'm feeling old
When it's rain outside
I don't know who is holding me
And when I need a little kind and tender moment
Who's with me?

When I'm lost inside
When I'm down and out
I don't know who I should recall
And when I needed someone precious
just be my side
No one there no one was there

i luv this song^^...people is a lonely creature n always looking for shelter..
But,sometimes..they tend to forget to treasure things around them untill it lost from their sight...

I don't know others mind..N they won't know what's on my mind..learn to show it n accept their acceptance..

' seringan2 ukhwah adalah berlapang dada, dan setinggi2 ukhwah adalah ikthsar (melebihkan orang lain melebihi diri kita)'

so long,ja ne~

No comments: