IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Changing myself

konbanchiwa...

tomorrow i'll be going to take my last module xm...then,welcome a new module..finishing it,welcome the next module..my life will keep repeating like that on and on..since i was a little,i've always thinking about stuff like that..till when that i'm going to wear my school uniform...walking the same road each day to school...meeting the same people..n etc..Now,it still repeating like that..

Chatting with senior at my home that now in a clinical,they said be grateful now coz i still have time to waste(hehe..like writing this post), a time sitting in class,hearing a lecture, n happily sleeping when i'm tired..things wouldn't be the same when i become a doctor someday...but, once again i realize,it WILL be the same.. i'll go to work,dealing with people and come bac home using the same road everyday...it's ironic,deshou??

Thinking like that..is really tiring..hehe..maybe that's why Allah give me a brain to think my life purpose..a feeling so i'll treasure it..sad,happy,tension,patient,regret n grateful..that's why He give me my parents,friends,enemies n stranger so i wouldn't be alone... I will face those everyday until i gone..N that's why i feel that i've to change myself...

To be a better me
There's a thing that i've to change
Dun want to be like that anymore
Hate to be like that anymore
Things couldn't be like that anymore

"dan sesungguhnya,yang kemudian itu lebih baik bagimu daripada yang permulaan"(93:4)

Fight for win,fight for pulmo^^Ganbare!!!!

go bac to study..
till then,ja ne~

2 comments:

hana keiichan said...

erk, tetibe terase sayu la plak..huhu

kAmiela said...

sayu ke??
sayu~~hati ini makin sayu~~~
hehehe...