IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

manohara VS gaza

Konbanwa...

Yesterday,me attending my bday batch..there's many things that i've to learn to know them^^it was a fun evening..me didn't regret went there,still there's thing that i personally can't accept...Q&K may is acceptable for others but not for me, since there's no need to do such things..however, me is nobody n nobody is perfect..(so, i'm perfect??hehe..) omedetou to my batchmates^^

that night, my watching a late-night movie..'The boy in a striped pyjamas'..a tragic story,luv it^^n today, friends n me spend our morning at Monas..hap-pi..from there, we went to KLV,this is my 2nd time went there..huhu..as we all know, a 17 years old girl named Manohara is sooo femes nowadays,at KLV me watched a conversation between this femes girl with 'the sultan' representative...she's just like Rosalinda^^

if i was indonesian or some malaysian is REALLY being treated like that,i also will mad to those who did it..but,we dun know truth, it's a silly thing bickering like that over the media since u can yell from indo n hear it from Msia.. why dun sitting in a same table n solve it profesionally??

For those who doing nothing but butting others problem, there's much more things to think about...manohara N gaza, which is more important??hedonism N zionism, which one is our priority?? Sometimes, simple things can lead to big prob..now, from my lecturer till a taxi driver knows Kelantan..such a great way to promote M'sia..hehe...joudan ne...

Anyway,i had a great day today^^how bout u?? Try to live out our life even it's not..rainbow will come after the rain..(blabbing too much^^) Today,took maaany pics..really luv to take a pic^^

so long,oyasuminasai

No comments: