IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

Sunday, March 22, 2009

hana n fairuz..

Minna,genki??

This post is dedicated especially to kei-chan n fairuz.. Ari
gato for tagging me.hehe.. Sorry 4 being late..

1. Copy Badge “2008 Cute’s Blogger Award” untuk diletakkan di blog anda


2. Link atau ceritakan kembali siapa yg memberikan award ini kepada anda.


Fairuz n Hana

Hana...

She is the first person i met even before coming to Indonesia.. We sit together in bus to BTN, being a roommate there n now is my housemate... My friend at a class, coping seat together, eat bubur, went to steak n shake together n giving me my P-chan^^ Arigato ne k-chan!!!

Fairuz...
I don't know how our friendship started.. hehe.. Gomen ne.. She is a hap-pi go lucky person. I can do things i won't do to others wit her.. My lunch-partner.. Gomen if i'd hurt u dat day.. U'll still my lunch partner^^ N now, being my usrahmate.. Ganbatte wit ur Hero!!

3. 10 things about myself

1. i'm a simple person, love to smile..well, everybody luv happiness,ne??

2. nippon wa saiko!! ryo-chan suki da yo^^
3. everybody keep saying that i'm manje..even since i'm form 1 till now.. the truth is I'M NOT!! Maybe becoz of my voice, it's hard to change it.. N i'll feel that it's not myself if i try 2 change
4. maybe i'm secretive??
5. i'll treasure people around me, hope so...
6. 6 among 7 siblings n having 4 nieces...kawaii!!!
7. Luv number 7 n everything about 7
8. i luuuv my keyboard^^ gift from my sis
9. unable to change things
10. still searching...

5. And my award goes to.....

1. myself^^
2. hana
3. fairuz
4. anyone that reading this
5. anyone that feel want 2 do this^^

something to write for my answer for yesterday.. i found it 2day...

Between things that we called grey
Between things that unable to be define
It's up to us to find the answer

Looking a reason to be happy, n u'll find it
Looking a reason to be unhappy, n u'll find it
U'll find wat u'll looking for...

I got this answer straight from HIM today, from my both usrah... Alhamdullilah.. Hontoni arigato!!
Ganbatte ne^^

Till then, ja ne

1 comment:

...::fAi::... said...

owh kamila kawaiii..org x marah la..cuma start dis week dh kene diet balik..hoohoooo....mas...nasi ama chicken steak satu..pake semua...